Wednesday, July 23, 2008

He Walks!

See videos below...

Lisa told me that earlier in the day Morley had taken some steps.

Lisa was running an errand in the afternoon. I was in our bedroom and i called for him to come in. nothing. called again. after hearing no crawling for a couple more seconds i decided i better go check on him. I went into our living room and there he was standing in the middle of the floor with the remote control in his hand! i asked him how he got there. he sat there a second and then just starting taking steps. i couldn't believe it so after he fell i just ran and got the camera. He spent the next hour just cruising around trying to feel out this new mode of transportation. What a fun evening. He crashed around 6pm - totally exhausted. we got a couple decent shots of him.



3 comments:

Connie Boyd said...

I don't know how I am going to get on the way to Michigan when I am having such fun watching Morley walk. He didn't just take a few steps, he started just crusing. Oh, I know what will motivate me to get off the computer, knowing I will actually see him walking in person if I get to the Lake! Thank you for this fun moment. Love, Grammimi Boyd

Unknown said...

ok the best is how it's tickling his fingers- he has to feel the air- feel the electricity- or get his walking powers from the wind? JUST THRILLING!! Ohhmygersh well you know i had to get a reminder in since im not at the lake yet...

The Giauques said...

Go Morley, GO!!