Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Its a Girl!
We went to the doctor today and it was confirmed that the little one on the way is in fact a girl! We are really excited. We tried showing the pictures to Morley and telling him that the baby in the picture is his baby sister. We'll have to keep reenforcing the fact so it isn't a shock when she arrives. How exciting...our little family is growing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm so excited for you. Having one of each has been a lot of fun. Congratulations!
YAY!!!! How Exciting. Congratulations!!
So excited! I love the updated blog Lisa. Looks great. And I love to know that you can post date entries. Thanks for that tip last night.
Tauna
Dear Brad, Lisa, Morley and Baby Girl!
Thank you for the updates. We are so very grateful to be in the loop of such a wonderful family and the best part is, we are part of it. Love, Mom and Dad Boyd
Congratulations Boyd family! We are so excited for you guys. That little girl is going to have Brad wrapped around her little finger...just ask Doug...Aly gets whatever she wants.
SO EXCITING!!! I'm thrilled for the whole Boyd Family, but especially for YOU!!Yeah!
What...I didn't even know that you were expecting. Anyhow, Congratulations....Ryan and I are so excited for you. And Morley is just so cute!
OH MY GOODNESS!! Hello PINK!! I am soo excited for you guys! I can't wait for you to experience one of each, it's the best! Love you and miss you tons! Our family is growing..I love it!!
Yay! We love baby girls! Hannah and I can't wait to play dress-up and "makey," which is what Hannah calls "make-up"! Lots of love and blessings! ~John, Summer, & Hannah
WOO HOO!! I'm so excited for you. How perfect is that, huh?
Post a Comment