Saturday, November 8, 2008

Travel Town with Dad

I had Super Saturday today so Brad hung out with Morley all day and took him to see the trains at Travel Town. Brad bought Morley a train afterwards, and he loved pushing it around on the ground. When I got home, he was so excited to show me how he could push the train on the ground and even up the dishwasher. He was so happy about it!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I love all your cute pictures! Gavin's really into trains now too...guess we know what to get for Christmas!

rachel b said...

K...He is soo adorable! He reminds me of EC at that age...but he was OBSESSED with Thomas the Train! Little Morley's costume was so cute too! Thanks for updating, I love to see how much he's growing up! AND...only 83 days to go for baby girl! That's so exciting and going by so fast! Miss ya'll!

The Giauques said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big he's getting. I love his costume, the pics of him gardening with grandma and the picture of him with Brad downtown is priceless... Thanks for updating the blog with pics. I really enjoy seeing you guys!

Connie Boyd said...

Thanks for the updates. Grammi loves them! Love, MOM Boyd