Sunday, July 15, 2007

Baby forthcoming (see the swollen ankles)


So we're about 3 weeks from the due date and we're getting excited for the arrival. While we're probably still far-off - it's cool to think that it could happen any day now. Lisa is starting to get uncomfortable and we know it won't get any easier until Morley arrives.

This week is family week at Higgins and so everyone is making their way to the lake. Sucks to not be there with everybody but we've got much more important business to attend to.

This week we got closer to completing the nursery. If Morley arrived today we'd be good to go. We'll put up some additional decorations but functionally speaking we're ready for arrival. We've also got the car seat locked and loaded and Lisa's hospital bag is ready.

I've been dealing with some weird numbess on my face, arm and leg. Immediately, I thought: MS, stroke, cancer, etc. (I tend to assume the worst) but now I'm not so sure. I had an MRI done and everything came back OK so I guess we'll have to wait and see how things develop. May need to see a neurologist. I also had a bad headache last week so this may just be the effects of a migraine-type headache. Will let everybody know. Of course this has to happen when my family needs me most.

Brad

No comments: